Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving Dinner- Take 6

Tonight's dinner marks the sixth Thanksgiving meal in the last 5 days! It was so good: Sandwich composed of dark meat turkey, stuffing, gravy, cranberry sauce and a side of sweet potatoes! Meal #5 was lunch today-turkey nachos! (they were actually pretty good). I must say though, that Emily's turkey skills are most excellent. It was done on time, looked perfect, was moist in all the right places and tasted wonderful (as is evident by my continuous consumption of said bird).

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Yummers!

Mrs. Dub said...

My 3-4 variations on the bird were equally scrumptious! Emily can make a mean turkey! (And by mean, I mean delicious.)

We miss you guys already!

Linz said...

Mmmmmmm!

mr. underhill said...

"Moist in all the right places"? Can you say that? I guess you can. And I guess it was. Emily does have some mad culinary skills. Thanks to both of you for the fabulous hospitality.