Monday, July 14, 2008

Em is wicked Hard Core

I finally made it to a computer that isn't .mil, which means I can access some restricted websites, yes like Gmail and blogger...

I want to give a quick shout out to my wonderful wife. She really helped me through my first week here in Hellabama. Each night I talked to here she sounded so positive and upbeat. I know she must have been having a hard time with all the boys, but was a big strength to me. It was wicked sweet to see her. It was like winning a challenge on survivor, btw we do obstacle courses which are like survivor challenges too. That part is fun.

Thanks Em! You rock!

Captain Dub

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm almost crying. I love you Bug and Emmy!! Yes, you both rock...big time.

FOX said...

You're awesome!

acte gratuit said...

Love you Sweet Cheeks!