Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veteran's Day

We went bowling today because the weather was as gloomy as Em's bowling. Usually she is a good to great bowler, but today she was a little off. We are attributing it to the fetus. We went with our good friends. We had two lanes of kids and one for the adults. I finsihed the game with a Turkey to take the lead! My first one! Alas, the combined spouse score wasn't enough to be the H's and we bought the milkshakes. =(

Em and I also got to go on a date to see "Julie and Julia." No Wes it wasn't my idea and I didn't enjoy it. (I actually did like it but don't tell my friends, I just like cooking and Meryl Streep did such a good job I forgot it was her so I enjoyed it.) (I don't like Meryl Streep). It was funny sitting next to two vegetarians while watching them cook so much meat and debone ducks.


Oh Yeah! We also watched and quoted THREE AMIGOS!!!!!!!!! True Story.

1 comment:

mr. underhill said...

Sign that Gabe kid up! So young and already bowling strikes. Nice work on your turkey as well. Too bad Emily couldn't hold up her end of the team. I'd look for another bowling partner. No offense to the marionette.