Monday, December 17, 2007

Cool Runnings Season 2

We just got two "big" snow storms. Not really big, about 8 inches each time, but remember we are a little state so it equals about 3 feet. No really it totally shuts down the state. Thursday it took people over 6 hours to get home from work! Luckily I had stayed home that day. =) So Max and I were able to enjoy the snow. Then today we got a call saying Church was canceled!!! I couldn't believe how wicked wussy this place can be when the roads get a little snow. So...we built an igloo, and had our own church time together with Christmas stories and songs.

6 comments:

Shelly said...

Very nice!! I wish I could fly over to RI for break!!

Shelly said...

P.S. Max is so cute!

The Jonas Family said...

Our church was canceled here in too in Indianapolis just this past weekend. Too funny! It was weird. I made caramels and still did VT that night. Mike worked over night Saturday into Sunday and didn't return home until about 1pm. In the morning, the kids and I slept in, ate a late but big breakfast, watch Joy to the World, and listened to and sang Christmas songs. Fun! IT snowed here too, but we didn't go out in it.

Linz said...

Sweet!! Although - having grown up in the beautiful Mohave Desert... even an inch of snow would shut me inside for the day. I'm a wuss.

Cool igloo

Emily said...

"Didju get it?" SO cute!! We're very jealous over here in flatland of your awesome sledding hill in your own yard.

mr. underhill said...

Got to love that kid. He made me smile with his "did ya get it." Make sure you pack him when you fly out on Saturday. Let's hope there are no delays on Saturday at the airports.