Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Farewell New England

There is a saying here in New England, "If you don't like the weather (or weatha)...wait a minute." This is soo true. A week ago it was in the 90's with 90% humidity and then in the 60's and rainy. Yesterday was gloomy and then this morning was beautiful. Today continued into cloudy and then rainy and the sunny on the way back home. I then had to rush outside to close my car which I had left open for unloading purposes as the wind kicked up followed by thunder, light rain, heavy rain with small hail and the heavy rain with large hail. It was a great storm with some really loud thunder.

I had a video ready to post, but Em called me a blog thief as she wanted to use it so check it out at her spot.

It left small flood in front of our yard in only 5 minutes of rain! The sky was gorgeous so I ran down and took a couple of pictures.

Well, this is my last post for a while. I will be locked up in Maxwell AFB in Montgomery Alabama for all of July. Em will be with family and friends during said time.

3 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

The weather is equally schizophrenic around here. Clearly, the West is best. But I'm glad you had a wicked chance to be ECers for a while.

Good luck!

Melissa Abby said...

That storm was crazy...gotta go out with a bang! We are sad you guys are already done and leaving!!

The Jonas Family said...

It is just HOT here in Arizona! But we are adjusting! We are busy unpacking, as we just moved in.

Thanks again for the cookies!! YUM!